Molecular Formula: C14H12O3
Formula Weight: 228.24
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Appearance: Off-White to Tan Powder
● As a natural food ingredient, numerous studies have demonstrated that resveratrol possesses a very high antioxidant potential.
● Resveratrol also exhibit antitumor activity, and is considered a potential candidate for prevention and treatment of several types of cancer.
● Indeed, resveratrol anticancer properties have been confirmed by many in vitro and in vivo studies, which shows that resveratrol is able to inhibit all carcinogenesis stages (e.g., initiation, promotion and progression).
● Even more, other bioactive effects, namely as anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, cardioprotective, vasorelaxant, phytoestrogenic and neuroprotective have also been reported.
● Anti-oxidation, anti-free radical; Resveratrol can eliminate and inhibit the generation of free radicals, inhibit lipid peroxidation, regulate antioxidant enzyme related activities.
● Resveratrol Supplements May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
● It Has a Positive Effect on Blood Fats.
● It Lengthens Lifespan in Certain Animals.
● It Protects the Brain.
● It May Increase Insulin Sensitivity.
● It May Ease Joint Pain.
Request A Quote